Mittwoch, 13. Mai 2009

a plethora of passwords


Must I really have all these accounts? Twitter, Flitter, Facebook, Placebook, blogger, sprogger, hi5, low5, Xing, Ping, Spark, Shark and Fark? I made a few of those up but you get the jist. I have passwords falling out of my shoes. I have accounts in places I don't even know exist and now I can't access half of them because I've forgotten the passwords. A Russian person has been hacking my Twitter account for over a year and I don't know how to get in and close it down. What are they saying?

Some people say use the same passwords for everything. Now we're told that's the most unsafe thing you can do and to change our passwords regularly. I'm totally screwed either way. I can't even remember my own mobile phone number which I've had for nearly 10 years.


By the way I decided NOT to delete my Facebook account because something good turned up - can't remember what it was but it made me decide to give it another chance - so if you want to post something exceptionally exciting - do so forthwith - I'm still there (on Facebook that is - I'm certainly not "with it" in mind or body at the moment, but that's another story).


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen